вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

PHYSBOX DOWNLOAD

Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. Sep 1, Messages: I'd like to do something somewhat similar to what we all saw in the E3 video, when the player went into that huge room, shot the shelf out that had all those barrels on it, and they all fell down, rattling through the poles sticking out of the wall. If it wasn't a physbox it would just stay suspended as if by magic. This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic harassment, fighting, or rude posts. Also you may notice some entities have a 'parent' field. physbox

Uploader: Zolojora
Date Added: 12 March 2012
File Size: 12.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25634
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Also try moving the shelf up a few units so it doesn't sit on the supports in hammer. Hyrulexplorer View Profile View Posts. I'd look over and the shelf is already on the ground Kind of a strange example I guess.

I've already checked the SDK and phsbox find anything there I had another thing affected by physics to. Physobx developer wiki does say displacement must be static, but I've seen a tutorial video where someone made a physbox ball he could push around.

It was an older vid, so maybe that element was changed later? If anybody else wants to add to this, feel free.

func_physbox - Valve Developer Community

This is ONLY to physboox used to report spam, advertising, and problematic harassment, fighting, or rude posts. Since dynamic lights can have alot of things changed Like apperance because there dynamic. So I'm a bit lost here on why what I copy from another map works, but what I try to make does not. But the sphere is proving problematic. Any tips on the shelf thing?

Someone please explain Physbox

Nothing overly complex, but enough to make a playable level with physnox and simple events. Thank you for the reply. You could try setting the entity Mass Scale down. Within the last few weeks I decided to get back into it with a new idea; an Indiana Jones style temple run with puzzles to solve under a time limit.

I could post it on here compiled or uncompiled if you wanted me to. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Either way would be really cool!

Episode 2 maps a couple years ago.

Overall does the dynamic light entity use less space than the light entity. As for the shelf thing, I guess just try to make the supports for it larger and more stable. Also you may notice some entities have a 'parent' field. I've set up a map that has some physics used in it.

Physbox DMM House

I actually had my physblx physbox panel work properly after changing its size even more on a whim, but knowing that texture materials can affect weight is good to know and most likely answers why one panel worked and the other did not; they had different textures.

Hey all, I've searched, searched and did phhsbox searching and I can't find any good tutorials or articles explaining in-depth how the physbox works. Then I had a piece of wood slanted to get up to it also affected by physics.

physbox

I have a couple questions now, and figure this will be a good place to ask anymore physboz my development process, if that's alright. Aug 8, Messages: I can create a pedestal by making a BSP block then converting to a displacement object and changing the top terrain to make an indentation.

physbox

Share This Page Tweet. JFry - thanks for further explanation, and that's actually not a bad example. Thus using less space?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий