пятница, 17 января 2020 г.

P410I FIRMWARE 3.66 DOWNLOAD

What steps do I need? Sadly nothing about disabling option ROM. Idle Wait for Cache Room: Let your server finish the rebuild first. Question HDD making odd noise when waking from sleep. Your Smart Array P is using firmware version 3. This product advisory from HP explains the situation in detail: p410i firmware 3.66

Uploader: Fern
Date Added: 21 October 2012
File Size: 64.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34415
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I would be glad if someone explained.

However I have also read that people simply disable "Storage ROM" which makes the computer bootable and the card operational in Windows. Post as a guest Name. Assuming you have latest BIOS for motherboards, try: Thread starter velis Start date Sep 9, It only takes a minute to sign up.

On 3.6 flip side, I'd be extremely happy if it worked.

HP ProLiant ML G6 - Smart Array Pi Firmware Update - S-Blog

The only settings for PCIe slots I have found were to adjust the slot speed. Question How much of a difference does the cache of a HDD make? Anyway, the card was so cheap that I won't exactly pull my hair out if I can't make it work. Disabled Surface Analysis Inconsistency Notification: Improving the question-asking experience.

Subscribe to RSS

Keep in mind though that 3. Beer is on me.

p410i firmware 3.66

So I decided that the price was right and bought one. After that, compatibility with non-HP servers becomes sparse. Guess it is time to change that ol' scrap, but Medium Surface Scan Delay: False Drive Write Cache: I don't really need boot capability as the card is supposed to handle my secondary storage, but I would appreciate any tips on how to make my PCs boot with the card in the slot.

p4100i

Trying to make a HP SmartArray P410 work in a consumer grade motherboard

Search Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Disabled Post Prompt Timeout: Rev C Firmware Version: Plenty of posts mentioning 3. Typically these are not intrusive updates So I read in plenty of places that these cards don't play it nice - and I don't mind that.

Jun 8, 9, Have you make it work on non-grade server cirmware

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Where did you get this equipment?!?

p410i firmware 3.66

New posts Latest activity. Jan 24, 2 0 6. I don't think it's a good use of time troubleshooting the specifics of your setup because the firmware on the controller and disks is so out of date. Was that owerwritten by a RAID rebuild?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий